Give online here. Search for Upward Bound/ TRIO or find us under the Programs tab.
To give by check, please make it payable to the WVU Foundation and specify WVU Upward
Bound 2W1107 on the memo line. Checks may be mailed directly to the WVU Foundation,
or to the WVU Upward Bound office.
One Waterfront Place – 7th Floor P.O. Box 1650
Morgantown, WV 26507-1650
WVU Upward Bound/TRIO
700 College Ave, 303 Student Services Center PO Box 6891
Morgantown, WV 26506-6891
Gifts to WVU Upward Bound/ TRIO are primarily used to fund scholarships to help students earn college credits while still in high school through payment of dual-enrollment and summer course tuition and fees, and for purchases of books and supplies.
Since 2008, students receiving financial assistance through WVU Upward Bound have earned more than 200 college credits. According to the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission, students who earn college credits while in high school have higher college persistence rates and graduate in fewer terms. Your support will provide more participants with real-world experience in college classes than they otherwise would be able to afford.
Funds may also be used to cover miscellaneous expenses associated with program implementation, fulfillment of federal standardized objectives, and attempts to increase student motivation and persistence.
Thank you for your support!
Did you know Kroger shoppers can earn money for WVU Upward Bound simply by adding WVU Upward Bound to your Kroger Card?
- Register online at: https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
- Sign In or create an account to link your Kroger card.
- Search for Organization Number SN373 (WVU Upward Bound/ TRIO).
- Select WVU Upward Bound/ TRIO from the list and click confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see WVU Upward Bound/ TRIO on the right side of your information page.
- Shop at Kroger and swipe your Kroger card and WVU Upward Bound/ TRIO earns money!
Shoppers must enroll in this program each year.